We offer continuous education on all levels and under the same roof: kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and college. On all levels, subjects are taught in German and English. However, bilingualism is not a prerequisite for joining the school.
Our bilingual kindergarten offers a stimulating and supportive learning environment for children aged four to five years. The immersion method invites children to fully delve into a language and quickly enables them to use the new language in a natural way.
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both German and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
Bilingual Secondary School
Following primary school, SIS Pfäffikon-Schwyz offers a three-year bilingual secondary school programme. At our secondary school, students are prepared for an apprenticeship or for continuing their education at college.
Our students are encouraged and challenged to achieve their degree in two languages. Our college students are prepared for the bilingual Swiss Matura (centralised examination).
What are the advantages of a bilingual education?
Bilingual education over a number of years as implemented by SIS results in near-native fluency in the second language. The immersion method of language learning, which is used at SIS, not only promotes children’s language acquisition but also their…More questions?
- bilingual from day one of kindergarten through to college
- our dedicated team of educators of German and English native speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external further training
- transfer from one educational level to the next without needing to sit admission examinations
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning environment
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept
- Bilingual Swiss Matura (centralised examination)