SIS Rotkreuz-Zug offers bilingual education from kindergarten to primary and secondary school. On all levels, classes are held both in German and English. However, bilingualism is no prerequisite for admission.
Our bilingual kindergarten offers a stimulating and supportive learning environment for children aged three to six years. The immersion method invites children to fully delve into a language and quickly enables them to use the new language in a natural way.
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both German and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
Bilingual Secondary School
Following primary school, SIS Rotkreuz-Zug offers a three-year bilingual secondary school programme. At our secondary school, students are prepared for a demanding apprenticeship or for continuing their education at college.
What are the advantages of a bilingual education?
Bilingual education over a number of years as implemented by SIS results in near-native fluency in the second language. The immersion method of language learning, which is used at SIS, not only promotes children’s language acquisition but also their…More questions?
- bilingual from day one of kindergarten through to primary and secondary school
- our dedicated team of educators of German and English native speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external further training
- before- and after-school care, lunch, clubs and holiday club
- a small and intimate learning environment
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning culture
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept