We offer bilingual education from kindergarten to Year 6 of primary school. On all levels, subjects are taught in German and English. However, bilingualism is not a prerequisite for joining the school.
Our bilingual kindergarten offers a stimulating and supportive learning environment for children aged five to six years. The immersion method invites children to fully delve into a language and quickly enables them to use the new language in a natural way.
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both German and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
What are the advantages of a bilingual education?
Bilingual education over a number of years as implemented by SIS results in near-native fluency in the second language. The immersion method of language learning, which is used at SIS, not only promotes children’s language acquisition but also their…More questions?
- bilingual from day one in kindergarten and primary school
- our dedicated team of educators of German and English native speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external further training
- before- and after-school care, lunch, school bus, clubs and holiday club
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning environment
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept
- transfer to the SIS bilingual college without needing to sit admission examinations after primary school