- Parent Section
- Good to Know
We offer bilingual education from kindergarten to Year 6 of primary school. On all levels, subjects are taught in German and English. However, bilingualism is not a prerequisite for joining the school.
Educational Levels on Offer
Our bilingual kindergarten offers a stimulating and supportive learning environment for children aged five to six years. The immersion method invites children to fully delve into a language and quickly enables them to use the new language in a natural way.
Learn more about the SIS Schönenwerd kindergarten
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both German and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
What are the advantages of a bilingual education?
Bilingual education over a number of years as implemented by SIS results in near-native fluency in the second language. The immersion method of language learning, which is used at SIS, not only promotes children’s language acquisition but also their…More questions?
What Sets SIS Schönenwerd Apart
- bilingual from day one in kindergarten and primary school
- our dedicated team of educators of German and English native speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external further training
- before- and after-school care, lunch, school bus, clubs and holiday club
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning environment
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept
- transfer to the SIS bilingual college without needing to sit admission examinations after primary school
Good to Know